There’s a wealth of published information on mindfulness in the media, scientific journals and on the web.
A good place to start is THE MINDFUL MANEFESTO and BE MINDFUL
- Crane R.S., Kuyken, W., Williams, J. M. G., Hastings, R., Cooper, L., Fennell, M.J.V. (2012), Competence in teaching mindfulness-based courses: concepts, development, and assessment, Mindfulness 3:1-76-84, DOI: 10.1007/s12671-011-0073-2 download
- Crane, R. & Kuyken, W. The implementation of mindfulness-based cognitive therapy in the UK Health Service. Mindfulness. DOI 10.1007/s12671-012-0121-6 http://www.springerlink.com/content/g88040u569361865/?MUD=MP) download
- Kuyken, W., Crane, R. & Dalgleish, T., (2012) Does mindfulness based cognitive therapy prevent relapse of depression? British Medical Journal 345 doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1136/bmj.e7194 download
- Williams, J.M.G., Barnhofer, T.,Crane, C., Duggan, D., Shah, D., Brennan, K., Krusche, A., Crane,R.S., Eames, C., Jones,M., Radford,S., Russell, I.T. (2012) Pre-Adult Onset and Patterns of Suicidality in Patients with a History of Recurrent Depression, Journal of Affective Disorders, DOI: 10.1016 download
- Crane, R.S., Kuyken, W., Hastings, R., Rothwell, N., Williams, J.M.G., (2010) Training teachers to deliver mindfulness-based interventions: learning from the UK experience, Mindfulness 1:74–86. DOI 10.1007/s12671-010-0010-9 download
- Dorjee, D. (2010). Kinds and dimensions of mindfulness: Why it is important to distinguish them. Mindfulness, 1(3), 152-160.
- Gold, E., Smith, A., Hopper, I., Herne, D., Tansey, G., and Hulland (2010) Original paper, Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) for Primary School Teachers, G. Journal of Child and Family Studies. Volume 19, Number 2, 184-189,DOI: 10.1007/s10826-009-9344-0.
- J Mark G Williams, Ian T Russell, Catherine Crane, Daphne Russell, Chris J Whitaker, Danielle S Duggan, Thorsten Barnhofer, Melanie JV Fennell, Rebecca Crane, Sarah Silverton (2010) Staying well after depression: trial design and protocol, BMC Psychiatry. 2010; 10: 23. Published online 2010 March 19. doi: 10.1186/1471-244X-10-23 download
- Crane, R. & Elias D. (2006) Being with what is – mindfulness practice for counsellors and psychotherapists, Therapy Today 17(10)31
- Crane, R. & Kuyken, W. The implementation of mindfulness-based cognitive therapy in the UK Health Service. Mindfulness. Published online 22nd June 2012. Click here to view pdf
- Williams, J.M.G. & Kuyken, W. (2012). Mindfulness-based cognitive therapy: A promising new approach to preventing depressive relapse. British Journal of Psychiatry, 200, 359-360. doi: 10.1192/bjp.bp.111.104745. Click here to view pdf
- Crane, R.S., Kuyken, W., Williams, J.M.G., Hastings, R.P., Cooper, L., & Fennell, M. (2012). Competence in teaching mindfulness-based courses: Concepts, development, and assessment. Mindfulness, 3, 76-84. Doi: 0.1007/s12671-011-0073-2 Click here to view pdf
- Kuyken, W. Crane, R. & Dalgleish, T. (2012). Does mindfulness-based cognitive therapy prevent depressive relapse? British Medical Journal, 345:e7194. doi: 10.1136/bmj.e7194 . Published online 9th November 2012. Click here to view pdf or through the BMJ here; http://bmj.com/cgi/content/full/bmj.e7194?ijkey=mzvIKZPpivKszEF&keytype=ref
- Hopkins, V. & Kuyken, W. (2011). Benefits and barriers of attending MBCT reunion meetings: An insider perspective. Mindfulness, 17, 103-119. doi: 10.1177/1359104510392296 Click here to view pdf
- Bailie, C., Kuyken, W., & Sonnenberg, S. J. (2011). The experiences of parents in mindfulness-based cognitive therapy. Clinical Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 17 (1), 99-115. doi: 10.1177/1359104510392296 Click here to view pdf
- Feldman, C. & Kuyken, W. (2011). Compassion in the landscape of suffering. Contemporary Buddhism, 12, 143-155.Click here to view pdf
- Kuyken, W., Byford, S., Byng, R., Dalgleish, T., Lewis, G., Taylor, R., Watkins, E.R, Hayes, R., Lanham, P., Kessler, D., Morant, N., & Evans, A. (2010). Study protocol for a randomized controlled trial comparing mindfulness-based cognitive therapy with maintenance anti-depressant treatment in the prevention of depressive relapse/recurrence: the PREVENT trial. BMC Trials, 11, 99. doi:10.1186/1745-6215-11-99 Click here to view pdf
- Crane, R.S., Kuyken, W., Hastings, R.P., Rothwell, N., and Williams, J.M.G. (2010). Training teachers to deliver mindfulness-based interventions: Learning from the UK experience. Mindfulness, 1, 74-86. Click here to view pdf
- Kuyken, W., Watkins, E. R., Holden, E. R., White, K., Taylor, R. S., Byford, S., Evans, A., Radford, Teasdale, J.D. & Dalgleish, T. (2010). How does mindfulness-based cognitive therapy work? Behaviour Research and Therapy, 48, 1105-1112.doi.org/10.1016/j.brat.2010.08.003. Click here to view pdf
- Allen, M., Bromley, A., Kuyken, W., & Sonnenberg, S.J. (2009). Participants’ experiences of mindfulness-based cognitive therapy: “It changed me in just about every way possible.” Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapy, 37, 413-430.Click here to view pdf
- Kuyken, W., Byford, S., Taylor, R. S., Watkins, E. R., Holden, E. R., White, K., Barrett, B., Byng, R., Evans, A., Mullan, E., Teasdale, J.D. (2008). Mindfulness-based cognitive therapy to prevent relapse in recurrent depression. Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology, 76, 966-978. doi: 10.1037/a0013786 Click here to view pdf